Time has come to sell my 2-stroke project. Wife is having a baby so it's time for some toys to go for the greater good. Have too many bikes already and no stroller. Kid needs wheels.
This is a 2002 CR250R with title in hand. Overall condition is good, price is $2,000 OBO. This bike is very freshly rebuilt and ready to be taken riding right after you pick it up. Located in Alvarado TX, roughly 30 minutes south of Ft. Worth. Call or text me at 817-262-3696 if interested. If I don't answer please leave a voicemail and I'll get back with you.
Also included (and pictured) is a blown Ohlins rear shock. The shock came on the bike when I bought it, and during that time it lost all compression. I'm sure it can be rebuilt and serviced, I have no use for it. Since it's pretty much a paper weight until you put money into it I'll include it free with the bike.
- Fresh full engine-side rebuild using all Honda OEM parts (NOT Hotrods, Weisco, or other eBay junk!). That includes a new crank, bearings, rod, top-end, gaskets, everything. Rebuild has maybe 5 hours on it.
- New Acerbis plastic minus rear fender (included with the bike but came with a twist in it)
- Almost brand new OEM pipe and silencer with no pits, dings, or dents. Just a little paint rubbed off from the few rides I put on it.
- Boyesen Reeds
- Hinson clutch plates and basket
- New Dunlop MX51s front and rear
- New handlebars and grips
- Airbox seal kit
- The only face lift I've given the bike is the plastic, so the frame and hubs have the general dirt staining you get from MX and a decade old bike. My dream was to tear it down to the frame and make everything pretty but alas no.
- Wheels are different colors, front is a stock silver and the back is a black excel. I bought it like this and since they were structurally sound I left it alone for now.